Saturday, July 19, 2014

Credit Myth #5 - If I Request A Copy Of My Report, My Scores Will Go Down

It is true that having too many inquiries by lenders hurts
your credit report, but how frequently you pull your own credit report has no negative impact on your score.
The inquiry will show up on your credit report but will not affect
your score in the case of monitoring it. Credit bureaus know you need to monitor your credit report, so pulling your own report is considered responsible
behavior. Do it freely!
Remember you shouldn't bother paying for your credit score because
it will be the consumer score and not the FICO score used by lender

Many people avoid purchasing a home due to credit repair issues.  This week I am going to display some great blogs written by my friend Robert Montoya who has personally helped many of my clients repair their credit issues so they can purchase a home.  If you need help, contact Robert, 818-298-6894. 

No comments:

Post a Comment